Friday, January 4, 2019

The Enchantress #22

The Hero follows a little girl into a cave by the beach. She points to a giant oyster.

Little Girl: That’s the species of oyster that creates magical pearls!

Hero: So, if I remove the pearl, you’ll be able to afford medicine for your sick aunt?

Little Girl: Please help me! But be careful! It’s a dangerous creature!

Hero: Hmm. I’ll use my sword to prop its shell open.

The Hero pries the creatures’ shell open with his sword, and then holds it open with the blunt end, stabbing the ground with the blade. The oyster’s shell stays open.

Little Girl: It’s a small pearl so you might not find it at first…

Hero: Time to get dirty, I suppose.

The hero climbs into the oyster. The inside of the shell is soft with dry membrane. The oyster itself is moist, but oddly soft…Suddenly, there is darkness.

Hero: Gah! It closed!

Enchantress: Fool! I can’t believe that I managed to trick you into climbing in!

Hero: What the hell is this? Enchantress? 

Enchantress: I was the little girl, obviously. And now you’re stuck in a magical oyster without your precious sword.

The shell of the oyster begins to morph. It takes the form of the hero, trapping him still in a shell perfectly shaped like him.

Enchantress: As you can feel, the shell has wrapped around you. You have no way of breaking out. My, it has captured your shape perfectly! It even mimicked your perfect little ass.

The Hero: Mmmph!

The Enchantress strokes the outline of the hero’s rear. The shell is strong, but thin enough that he can feel her touch. He struggles but can’t defend himself against it.

Enchantress: You’re probably wondering what’s going on, since you can’t see. The oyster is consuming your clothing. By now you’re probably butt naked. Oh, I wish I could see you right now! Shuddering…nude and desperate…oh my. But it’ll be worth the wait.

The Hero: Mmm?

Enchantress: Oh! I haven’t told you yet, have I? That oyster is making you into a beautiful pearl. You see, I have been loving our little games and I wanted to spice things up. A little conversation with your precious princess-

The Hero: MMMPH!

Enchantress: Whoa there, relax, boy. She’s fine. Anyway, she told me that you were attracted to both women and men. She says you’ve even slept with a few of your old friends. How wonderful! So…

The Hero: Mph…

Enchantress: Oh, it’s started lathering you in erotic chemicals. That’s good, it’ll keep you alive, fed, and very horny like a good boy. Anyway, I thought I’d share you with some of my male friends. You know, butter them up for favors and all that. It’s good business.

Enchantress: But the problem is, though your face is cute enough, when you strip off the clothes and weapons you are just too lean and masculine for their tastes. This oyster will fix all of that. It’ll mold you into a form that both me and my friends will find all so much better…

Enchantress: Dear? Are you still capable of talking? Or has the oyster begun to coax you, alter your mind into a horny bliss? Don’t resist it! Let it take you…

Enchantress: Can you even hear me now?

The next day the oyster opened. The Enchantress levitated the limp and barely conscious and freshly transformed hero out from the shell. He’s coated in a transparent, soft pearl shell.

Enchantress: Oh dear, you’re perfect right now.

The Hero: …Huh? W-where am I? What’s this stuff around me?

Enchantress: Oh, that’s just the pearl coating. It’ll keep you smooth, helpless, and very erotically sensitive to touch, even after we clean it off. What you should be worried about is your physique. Look!

The enchantress showed the hero their own body with a dressing mirror. Even in his drowsy state the change was obvious. His skin was softer, his steel muscles were replaced with soft fat, and his hips were wide and round like a lady’s. His penis was smaller but wider. Even knowing it was his own body, the sight made his heart beat and his penis as erect as it could get, which wasn’t impressive at all. Utterly humiliated, the Hero came at the sight of his own feminine body.

*** *** ***

(I actually really love this one. I'm not a fan of forced feminization because it frames the idea that men wearing "women's clothing" like dresses and skirts to be "humiliating." I myself do not like to wear such clothes, but to imply that it should be in any way humiliating demeans women as though they are somehow inferior. And that's not even touching how transphobic it can be.

What I liked about this one was the trapping... and the fact that the transformation involved such erotic, entrapping processes. 

Also, bisexual hero. He will be engaging in MLM sex scenes and a few romance scenes every now and then.)

No comments:

Post a Comment