Monday, January 7, 2019

The Enchantress #23


The hero awakens. He is tied up and slightly bruised. He is surrounded by four large and similarly bruised but incredibly muscular female warriors. The enchantress is there and happy to see him awake.

Hero: …What happened last night?

Woman #1: She’s given us the money. Let’s take him back to the camp.

Enchantress: Wait, ladies! I want to have a word with him before you take him!

The enchantress walks up to the hero. She gives him a look he isn’t used to seeing from her: an embarrassed and apologetic one.

Enchantress: Hi, hero! Are you feeling okay?

Hero: Um…depends. What’s going on?

Enchantress: Yeah, you probably don’t remember. They did a number on you. Incredibly, you don’t look half bad for someone who’s endured an hour of beatings.

Hero: Used to it. Who are those four?

Enchantress: Okay, so you know how you’ve been hiding from my crystal ball for the last few weeks? Well, I thought that since magic was not working I should hire some hunters to sniff you out. I hired the Five Femme Fatales to capture you and bring you to me!

Enchantress: But since you are such a lovely boy they only agreed to catch you under one condition: they wanted a piece of you before handing you to me. I kinda agreed to let them have you for the whole day, from sunrise to sundown. So, um, as soon as the sun rises, you belong to them.

Hero: Hmm. That is awful, deplorable, cruel, ignores my personal desires, and utterly expected from the likes of you.

Enchantress: You’re too kind…but this is where things get scary. You know how I said these four girls were called the Five femme fatales?

The hero looked at the barbarian ladies. There were four of them. All of them were watching him. Glaring at him, even. They were covered in fresh bruises, obvious recently treated. The hero’s situation dawned on him.

Hero:
Oh shit.

Enchantress:
I never expected you to put up this much of a fight. They come recommended highly, but I daresay you almost got away last night. Sadly, you didn’t. They caught you and, despite my instructions, spent a good hour punishing you before I arrived.

Hero:
I killed one of them.

Enchantress: Well, their relationship is mainly professional and this won't be the first time they're forced to replace a member…but I do say they’re still quite angry. They want compensation and I promised you’d give it to them…

Hero: And you’re just going to hand me over to them?

Enchantress: Oh, little hero. Are you scared? Don’t worry, mommy Enchantress has got you covered. Mostly. I’ve made them a magical oath that they won’t harm you too much before sending you back to me! The contract that we signed does allow them to do some unpalatable things to you, though. Hot, smothering, indecent things. And I think it’s safe to say they’ll be very rough with you tonight.

Enchantress: Okay, I’m going to leave now. They’re going to be taking you home with them now and will definitely be having their way with you. Do whatever they ask, don’t try to fight back. Moan when they want to hear that and cry when they hurt you. And when they give you back to me I promise…

Enchantress: I’ll gently nurse your battered body back to health, kiss by kiss…gush by gush.

Hero: *scathingly* Thank you so much. I’ll be looking forward to it.

Enchantress: Okay, all done! Ladies, this boy is all yours. Have him back by sundown, okay?

Woman #2:
You’ll have your precious toy back after we’re all done with him.

Woman #3: But we ain’t promising you that there will be much of his precious seed left after.

Woman #4: Or if either of his holes will be penetrated.

Woman #1: You’re in for it, kiddo. We’re gonna find out what that throat of yours can handle…and how cute you are with a red bottom…

The Enchantress watches from afar as the hero is led by the three ladies toward their campsite. At the rising of the sun everyone in the woods could hear the sound of loud grunts, crying, and cruel sexual demands being given and followed. The sound of heroic will breaking under the weight of muscle women, and victorious, orgasmic cries of his captors. The hero’s crying was so utterly sexual and desperate that the enchantress, despite her guilt, could not help but become wet at the noise.

*** *** ***

The Enchantress #23 Part 2

Woman #3: Now bend down!

Hero: …l-like this?

Woman #3: Now we just INSERT this great big cock up your hole!

Hero: Erk! Argh!

Woman #2: Quit your cringing, trash! It’s made of fine rubber... It’s not like it’s the real deal or anything!

Woman #3: This is the best part! Watch! As I sway my hips, like so…

Woman #2 and #1:  *Bellow in laughter* He’s swinging his hips! Like a little Dick-Puppet!

Hero: N-no! Stop! This is…so….humiliating…

Woman #2: Look at the worm try to struggle! He’s too weak to stop swaying!

Hero: Ah! AH…Argh, no…

Woman #3: Call yourself a puppet!

Hero: Argh! Never!

Woman #3: Oh?

The hero’s rapist picked him up by the shoulders and began vigorously humping him. The others laugh at the sight of the hero being shot upward and back onto the cock repeatedly.

Hero: Agh! No..no..no..pl-pl-please-stop! Stop! I’ll…do…what…you…s-ARGH!

Woman #2: Oh, look! His second spill of the day!

Woman #3: Now that you’ve had a taste of my superior cock, hero, don’t you have something to say?

Hero: *In tears* I’m a puppet. I’m just a helpless cock puppet…

Woman #4: Alright, now it’s my turn to use the puppet!

The hero’s captors giggled as they took turns raping him, forcing him to admit more and more humiliating things.

*** ***

Woman #3: Now admit you’re a worthless pig!

Hero: *Sniff* N-not again…

Woman #3: Did I stutter? Say it!

Hero: I-I’m a worthless pig!

Woman #3: Yeah you are, baby doll. Now crawl over to me and clean me off again. Come on! …Yeah, baby doll, that’s right! Lick it like the hog you are! Oink for me while you lick!

Hero: Oink…(lick)…oink oink…

Woman #3: Good to know you’ve learned your place…

Woman #2: Say it or we’ll slap it again!

Woman #4:
Yeah, say it!

Hero: I-I don’t care…it doesn’t hurt that much…

Woman #2: Do you hear this boy?

Woman #4: We’ve been through this whole song and dance before…it DOES hurt and we WILL do whatever we tell you to!

*SMACK*

Woman #4: Now admit it!

Hero: !! It Does Hurt! It hurts, and I’ll do anything if you don’t hit me anymore…

Woman #2: Good boy. Now say it!

Hero: …I’m not a warrior anymore. I…I’m just a…a…a slave to the superior warriors…It is an honor to lick your beautiful pussies…and be fucked up my…my…

Woman #4: Say this part loud…

Hero: …my pathetically loose ass…

*** *** ***
Woman #1:
What did you just ask me?

Hero: I asked…mistress…if it were time to stop yet. I’ve been in a tent all day…

Woman #1: Oh, would you prefer to see some sunlight? Is that it, little kung-fu swordboy?

Hero:

Woman #1: Answer me, slave!

Hero: …Yes.

Woman #1: Hey! You three! The plastic cock-sucker wants to see some sun! Tie his ass to the pole!

Woman #1: As you can now see, the sun isn’t even all the way up yet. You’re ours for a long looooong time.

Hero: *sigh*

Woman #4: Now admit you loved my rubber dick in your ass…

Hero:

Woman #3: Well? You heard her!

Hero: …No. I didn’t.

Woman #2: Are you pretending to be strong again? Gonna put up the “heroic dignity” act again? We’ve made you spill tears so many times now and we’re gonna love doing it again!

*The hero gives a great big sigh. Something about his expression changes. As though he has become more sober, or awake*
Hero: …You’re right. I was putting up an act. I've been putting up an act for a long time now.

Woman #3:
What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Hero: I’m used to putting up acts. I put them up all the time, different ones for different people. I just love pretending so much sometimes it takes a while to remember that I am just pretending. Layers and layers of different personalities that even I can’t tell which are real anymore.

Hero: But now I’ve realized that this has gotten out of hand. I’m sorry, but this is one of those rare moments of my life where I am one hundred percent lucid. And I, genuinely, swear to my soul, do not love anything at all about what you are doing to me. So I’m leaving. Don’t try and stop me.

There is a loud crack as the pole the hero was tied to breaks in half. The four women grab their weapons. The hero looks at each of them. His previously broken, dulled eyes light up. He assumes assumes an open palm pose.

Two of the larger women lunge at him.

*** *** ***
The Enchantress sits in the cave she has magicked into a comfortable room for the temporary. She sits by the magic fire reading her novel. An electronic clock, a gift from a witch friend of hers, lets her know it is 5 pm. She suddenly puts the book down and gets up, alert.

Enchantress: …can’t be…

The hero enters the cave. He is wounded, wearing nothing but an oversize shirt, one of the femme fatale’s, and a skirt tied around his waist dragging behind him. His sword is broken in half and covered in brown, dried blood. He has with him a bag of stolen loot.

He stumbles, drops the bag, and limps toward enchantress with his sword raised to swing.

Enchantress: You’re early, hero

…the enchantress said, casually disarming him with one snap of her fingers. He stumbled forward and fell against her chest. She pat his head.

Enchantress: Oh hero. What did you do? Did you come here to try and take revenge? You know the only thing that will happen is that I will take you to my palace, right? You should have tried to run away with your money. Speaking of which, what happened to the ladies?

Enchantress: You couldn’t have beaten them. Last time I checked they had broken your will…

Hero: …They did break me…

Enchantress: Yes they did…

Hero: …They broke me again and again…

The Enchantress made a cooing noise and hug the hero, holding him close. He hugged her back.

Hero: …I can’t break that many times. They did it too many times…and so I didn’t break anymore. I just left.

Enchantress: You didn’t kill them, did you?

Hero: I don’t think so…I didn’t want to fight them. I just broke free and walked away. They tried to stop me so we fought. It wasn’t easy. They really were strong. When they eventually stopped trying to stop me I took one of their clothes, their stuff, and left.

Enchantress: Of course, of course. I should have warned them not to push you too far. Though you may stumble and fall, you are truly a warrior and hero deep down. There’s a limit to how much you’ll break, isn’t there? And I daresay, that there is a limit no one should stretch.

Hero: Only you can.

Enchantress: Huh? Pardon?

Hero: …Nothing. You said you’d heal me, right? You promised…

The Enchantress smiled and, with a snap of her fingers, the two of them were no longer in the cave. They were in the bedroom of the enchantress, where she was almost all-powerful. Her bed, as large or as small as she desired, appeared before her and she sat upon it. She patted the space beside her inviting him.

Enchantress: Come. I will remind your poor body how it feels to be Properly broken…

Hero: Ugh.

The hero flopped onto the bed, too exhausted to resist.

Hero: I hate how you talk.

The enchantress played with his dirty hair. He’d need a nice wash, first of all.

Enchantress: No you don’t. And you will admit it to yourself before we’re through…

*** ***
(I'm not claiming that this story isn't flawed. It has many elements I don't like.

But I do like it. It's the first story I think to pull back the curtain of the hero's situation and explore that he's not just a fantasy jobber. The implication here is that the enchantress is one of the only foes of his who truly dominates him, and that there is a layer of kayfabe to the hero's defeats. He, at least subconsciously, allows some foes to defeat and have their way with him because he enjoys it, to a degree.

The cruel women in this story weren't based on any character, people, or even archtypes as far as I remember, though rereading this story reminded me of Deviantart OCs in the Muscle Fetish section. All cruelty and domination, not a gentle bone in their body.)

No comments:

Post a Comment