Friday, January 11, 2019

The Enchantress #24, 25, and 26


The Enchantress #24

Enchantress: "If you love something you should let it go."

Enchantress: Hmm...nah.

Enchantress: This book is a bunch of rubbish, don't you agree?

The Hero, tied up, gagged and acting as her chair: MMPH!

Enchantress: You agree.

(What can I say? It's Enchy being incorrigible)

The Enchantress #25

Fairy: One river will wash away your wounds but replace them with sin. The other will wash away your sins, but will worsen your wounds, possibly killing you. Those dying with no hope often choose the latter one, while those who fear no God choose the former. Which shall you choose?

Hero: These two rivers merge, right? What if I bathe in that one.

Fairy: Hmm. Maybe it'll clean both your wounds and sins. Maybe it'll fill you with sins AND kill you. Maybe they'll cancel out. I've never-

Hero: Honestly, I was just looking for a nice place to bathe. But now that you've told me of the rivers' properties, I must try this!

Hero: *Finds the merged river and strips down, and bathes in it*

Hero: ARGH! It Burns On My Body AND MY SOUL!

Fairy: Alas, the worst possible combination! Your soul is being filled with sin and your body is dying. All hope is lost for you, you risk-taking thrill seeker.

Hero: NOT...YET~!

*Despite being filled with insufferable pain and the urge to kill and maim filling his mind and body, the hero's breathing slows. He takes a meditative stance*

Fairy: He's...resisting the sins. And his metabolism is slowing down...he would no doubt be dead otherwise!

Hero: Okay River, you've had your fun. But I live still. Give me my reward, magical waters.

Fairy: Now his wounds are healing...incredible! His body resisted death long enough to take advantage of the promiscuous river's healing properties! How can this-?

Hero: HEY FAIRY! Have I been cured of all sins or whatever, yet?

Fairy: Oh! Yes, totally. You should leave before the river changes composition again...

Hero: If I'm cleaned then why do I still have this? *Points Downwards*

Fairy: *blushes* Er, well...technically, erm, your erection isn't really a sign of sin or anything. There's nothing inherently "wrong" with...um...attraction...now please put your clothes back on!

Hero: ...Oh. Darn. I should have known it wouldn't be this easy.

*Later, the hero walks to his campsite. Waiting for him by the already lit campfire in a magic bag with a rose comically placed in her mouth is You Already Know Who*

Hero: Did you see what went down by the river?

Enchantress: I certainly did. You nearly perished and that would have been a tragedy. But you should have known... Sexual attraction, despite what you seem to insist, is not a sin that you should avoid...

Hero: ...It may not be a sin, but I'm never getting in that bed willingly.

Enchantress: *smiles* Cute.

(It should be obvious that in the beginning, these enchantress stories were moreso off-the-cuff erotica tales than any work I would put actual effort into making. The mis-matched use of modern slang and faux-fantastic nomenclature, the strange improvised plots, all work that I had fun writing.)

The Enchantress #26

Bandits gather around a campfire to celebrate their latest conquest: robbing a recently unearthed tomb. Few of them questioned why the tomb seemed so new, how no one had unearthed it when it was right there in the open, why there were no excavators, the fact that there was a sign pointing out where it was…but the alcohol was making them forget.

Two bandits decide to take one last search around.

Bandit #1: Yo! I found a giant urn!

Bandit #2: What’s inside it? Gold? Ashes?

Bandit #1: I dunno…it’s sealed shut. I don’t wanna break it…it might be worth more if we don’t.

Bandit #2: …Whoa! That thing is big enough to hide three people inside it!

Hero, from within the urn: *Whisper* Please don’t think too much about it, please don’t think too much about it…

Bandit #1: Yeah…it could… Or maybe one person with, say, three days worth of food…oh well! AND LOOK! IT’S LINED WITH GOLD!

Bandit #2: The boss would love this thing!

Bandit #1: She’ll be so happy she’ll reward us with a cut of the profits…and our own squadron… And names instead of this #1 and #2 bullshit!

Bandit #2: Let’s get the others to haul this thing back to the base.

Hero: *silent “yes” and fist pump*

Bandit #1: Heh, we’re gonna have a hell of a time lugging this thing around for four days.

The two walk away. The hero, inside the urn sitting on a soft sleeping bag, wonders aloud.

Hero: Four days? It’ll take four days to find their hidden base? Man, forget this. I only packed enough food here for three days at most. And I haven't even thought of what to do about toiletries and the like. I didn't think this through enough. I'm breaking out right now-!

Enchantress: You don’t have to worry about that, sweetie.

Hero: W-what? Where did you come from? How did-?

Enchantress: I can’t let you give up on your brilliant plan so easily! So for the next four days *I* will be taking command of this mission….

Hero: No way! Let go of…Hey! Get off of me…oof! Mmph!

Enchantress: Now now, hero, if we’re gonna stay in this big urn for the next four days we can’t be stingy! We have to share what little space we have…we’re gonna have to get reeeeal close together.

Hero: MMMPH! RRRWL! MPH!

Enchantress: Shh…they might hear us if we argue. Just relax…let me smother you to sleep now…surrender…you can’t fight it…be a good boy…

Hero: Mmmph! Mmmm…mmmph…

Enchantress: And when you wake up we’ll have a nice meal, play some fun games, take a shower together…with me in here with you, even this stuffy vase can be a place to call home…*chuckle*

Hero: …mmmph…*eyes close*

(I remember that this particular story began as a conversation with a friend about the characters Hero and Princess. It revolved around the following scenario: How would the hero sneak into a royal banquet in order to assassinate an evil noble? I believe what we came up with was...

Hero, in a vase: Princess! Psst!

Princess: Oh you have to be kidding me.

Hero: Don't be frighened! Though I appear to be a talking Vase at the moment, if you look closer you will see that I'm actually the hero! In disguise!

Princess: Really...

*Pokes the vase, tipping the hero over*

Hero: I've been compromised. Retreat!

*literally rolls away*

Princess: *Giggles*

As you can see by this short little tale, the hero and princess characters began to change from simply tools to make erotic femdom stories with to Adorable tools to make erotic femdom stories with. And soon they would change and change until I saw them as actually realized characters for more serious tales.

Also to note, I believe this was the first story to mention and acknowledge how nobody in this setting seems to have a true name and how everyone seems to go by titles.)

No comments:

Post a Comment