Monday, December 3, 2018

Enchantress Stories #1 through #10

The Following Stories were originally posted on my tumblr. These are quick, easy to follow jokes about taking Fantasy Tropes and applying femdom scenarios to them. The characters were not developed yet.

I'm sorry that the format isn't very appealing visually, with all the red and blue texts... 

*** *** ***
Enchantress #1

Evil Enchantress: I cast a spell to bind you…

Hero: Hah! I can break any binding curse you throw at me as easily as have before! Hit me with your best-

Evil Enchantress: to my bed, Naked >:)

Hero: I...er...I actually, um, don't know what to…


(This was a simple story. Short, cheap, easy to understand. I wrote this one two years ago to appeal to some specific creators. My audience was a bit smaller back then with only two, maybe three readers.)

*** *** ***

Enchantress #2

Enchantress:I cast a spell on you to make you hard and painful! The only way to break the spell...is to spill some seed…

Hero: Damn it! Seriously? Fine, I'll do that when I'm alone tonight after I beat y-

Enchantress: You'll do it now...right now…

Hero: No!

Enchantress: While looking at me…

Hero: n-no…

(It was here I began using The Enchantress as a series to place my strange, fantasy genre erotica ideas. I specifically chose the name Enchantress because I wanted a word that wasn't inherently sexual like Succubus or Seductress and could boast great power)

*** *** ***

Enchantress #3


Hero: Princess! Thank God you've come! I've been trapped here for days and have suffered much torture and..um...indignity. Untie me!

Princess: I'm sorry, my former love. I...I'm here to give you more "indignity" as ordered by the Enchantress
Hero: What? No!
Princess: You never had a chance against her, I now know. It was foolish of me to stand between her and what she wants...I have chosen to side with her...and help her break the fool who stood against her...I'm sorry.
Hero: Has she placed you under a spell?
Princess: Actually, no. She convinced me you were helpless against her with words alone. Words and...and pictures of you... humbled...

(Introducing the "Princess," of whom would later become a far more interesting character than I had initially planned.)

*** *** ***

The Enchantress #4

Enchantress: I am impressed. You are stronger than I had ever believed you to be and have traveled further than I ever believed you could.
Hero: Let! Me! Go! DAMN IT!
Enchantress: Look at that! 3 whole feet! With three ounces of paralysis poison in your system! It's a new record! *giggle* But let's get back to the bed now, shall we…

(Looking back, I really enjoy the enchantress being this playful mink with her tormented hero. I'm glad her character has never strayed too far from this...)

*** *** ***

The Enchantress #5

Hero: I have found you!
Enchantress: What the- who are you?
Hero: I was secretly asked by the princess to stop you! I've travelled long through valleys and forests! Through slums and cities! And I've faced a hundred monsters and anonymously saved dozens of kingdoms on my way over here!
Enchantress: ...So, cutie, you come into my magical home, where I am most powerful, and tell me that the only person who could even hope to rescue you is a silly princess...
Hero: I don't need to be rescued. Either I win or I die! Do you have any thing to say about all the atrocities you-
Enchantress: Do have a girlfriend?
4 hours later. The destroyed room is repairing itself. There's evidence of a great fight. The hero's sword lays on the floor, broken and useless. In the middle of the room the enchantress, with hardly a scratch on her or her clothes, French kisses the battered, crying, naked hero.
Enchantress: *Stops kissing for a moment* Now, honey, I want to know the name of the Princess who sent you.
Hero: No...please Ench- I mean, dear...I won't betray her...please?

(This is a good post to explain that the series, for the most part, has no "canon" story. Some stories line up well, others stick out like a sore thumb. When I was first writing this story I intended this to be the first time they met. Over a hundred chapters later, it's now one of three possible explanations I've offered. Feel free to accept or decline it as you like.)

*** *** ***

Enchantress #6

Enchantress: Tread lightly, little boy. I am an expert at keeping my prisoners alive.
Hero: Now she's threatening to Torture me!
Enchantress: *my God I want to smack that stupid, sexy face of his*

(...She's a woman of priorities)

*** *** ***

The Enchantress #7

Hero: That was a tough adventure yesterday! Better stock up on some supplies while in town! Where's that list? Ah, here it is! Let's have a look.
List: A new sword, back up dagger, potions, matches, rope or handcuffs, cologne, tight shirts, short and easily accessible man-skirt, gag, "that cute friend you brought last time", flowers and wine. ♥ PS. To lighten the load, ditch the underwear ♥
Hero: ... okay, who's the fucking wiseguy?
Enchantress: *hiding and smiling* just being prepared...


(This is still one of my favorites)

*** *** ***

The Enchantress #8

Enchantress: Wake up, hero!
Enchantress: You must be so confused! You see, I've actually been controlling this village's women for a long time now! They all follow the "Cult of the Heroic Seed," which is a cult I made up Just. For. You!
Enchantress: That liquid they're force feeding you? It's an erotic potion that increases your sexual desire and sperm production. Choke it all down, don't fight back. They'll feed this to you every morning.
Enchantress: Now two of the hundreds of ladies will begin playing with your erect member. They'll nip it, stroke it, maybe even suck it...they're very skilled. You can't resist their technique, especially while wrestled down by those three strong women. Don't fight back! Everyone here is stronger than you, I assure you.
Enchantress: You won't cum, though. They're forbidden from letting you cum. This is all just the agonizing build up. To ensure you won't cum, except when they're playing with you or feeding you, you will be tied to this bed while two trusted beautiful ladies watch you...they won't hurt you, dear, don't worry. They'll just touch your body...all of it.. except for the part that really matters...
Enchantress: You'll be kept in this agonizing, unsatisfying, and humiliating situation except for once a month: at the last day of the month the ladies will tie you to a sacred rod and...finally...one by one from sunrise to sunset, every lady will have their way with you. You can just imagine the bliss, the satisfaction. And you will last the whole day, Hero. Don't think you won't. All that potion that they feed you will slowly change your body...your will...making you desperate and weak.
Enchantress: And I will have a front row seat when they tie you up again at sundown and drag you kicking and begging back to your chastity. Oh yes, you will beg, I know it. You want to beg right now, don't you? Come on, dear. Maybe I'll be merciful. Maybe I'll call the whole thing off and take you home with me...
Hero: why are you doing this?
Enchantress: Oh, little hero. It's because I'm your bad guy.


(Sadism at its finest. I am a huge sucker for this sort of tease and denial... I like to think that she truly would cancel the whole thing and just kidnap and fuck the hero if he begged... But she also knows he's never going to beg for such a thing... He hates her too much)

*** *** ***

The Enchantress #9


Enchantress: Wasn't that fun, young one?
Apprentice: It was! I think I have a knack for this "hero torturing" thing!
Enchantress: *chuckle* Indeed, dear. I daresay he cried much more when you were torturing than when I was. I'm almost envious...

Apprentice: I know! He was just so pathetic. I almost wish we could un-gag him, just to hear what he's trying to say.

Enchantress: Well, don't you worry. I think we'll be playing with him for a very, very long time.

Apprentice: Yay, goodie! So, now what?

Enchantress: Now, I want to show off to you my potions.

Apprentice: Whoa! I get to see your potions?

Enchantress: *Produces vial of golden liquid* This is a powerful mind altering potion. It's the perfect hypnosis potion that is strengthened by the cries of a hero. However, it's not permanent and needs to be applied every 24 hours.

Apprentice: That sounds so useful! How do you use it?

Enchantress: Let me demonstrate!

*Gently separates the Apprentice's lips with her finger and dips the liquid into her mouth*

Apprentice: Mph! I...I can feel it working! What now?

Enchantress: Now all I do is instruct you to continue forgetting that, just three days ago, you were the hero's oldest, closest, and most trusted friend. You will forget your past as a hero. You believe that you have always been my apprentice and the hero is nothing but a toy that we share.

Apprentice: ...Wow! It works! I can't remember at all whatever it was you just told me!

Enchantress:
*Chuckle* Of course! I am the best in the land, after all. Now, off to bed with you. We have more work to do tomorrow.

(In future stories a character known as "The Apprentice" becomes a regular of the series. This isn't necessarily her. But then again, like I said, there is no canon)

*** *** ***

The Enchantress #10

Hero: Gah! I can't get out of this stupid Man-Eating Mushroom's grasp! No matter how much I slash at it, the damn thing keeps growing more tentacles to grab me!
Enchantress:
Gee, hero, my minion seems to be giving you a hard time!
Hero: Oh no, it's you!
Enchantress: But you don't have to worry, dear. That thing isn't an ordinary man eating mushroom. It's a special species I created using magic and selective breeding. It only eats clothing, and it drinks...
Hero: Wait...what is it...Something's closing around my...Get Off Me! LET GO OF MY-!!!

(A strange one to end on. When I was twelve or so I watched a youtube video where a CGI feminine mushroom, yes you read that correctly, ate goblins. I didn't know what "vore" was back then and didn't find out until later it was a fetish thing. Anyway, years later I decided, "fuck it," and made my own fetish story about a fungus.)

*** *** ***

Thank you all for reading! I hope to eventually transfer all of my blog's original content from Tumblr to here. I know it will be worth it!




No comments:

Post a Comment