Tuesday, December 11, 2018

The Enchantress Stories #17 to #19

The Enchantress #17: The Endless Cycle


The Enchantress: You are too weak to fight me. Say it!

The Hero: Ugh! Oh...

The Enchantress: You are too weak to fight me~

The Hero: I am.. too...weak...to fight you...

The Enchantress: No no no...you sound so miserable saying it. I will make you feel happy saying it when we're done!

The Hero *thinking*: How did I get myself into this situation?


*Earlier*


The Hero: Fifty Five Gold coins for an anti-hypnosis necklace? Everyone knows there's no such thing as hypnosis. Next thing you know I'll be buying snake oil, and Acupuncture books!


*Even Earlier than that*


The Enchantress: There's no such thing as hypnosis. Say it!


The Hero: P-Please mistress...


The Enchantress: There's no such thing as hypnosis...


The Hero: There's no such thing as hypnosis!


The Enchantress: Uh uh uh! You're just saying it. I will make you believe it.


(I find this concept wonderfully simple to understand and yet, as a reader described it years ago, rife with possibility)

*********

The Enchantress #18: Trading Goods

Hero: Hey! Fancy seeing you again!

Trader: Yo! My second favourite customer

Hero: Heh, second favourite? Did you replace me?

Trader: Yep! Met my new number #1 customer yesterday. Bought everything I had and even gave me a bunch of new stuff for free too. Maybe you'll be interested in some of it?

Hero: Hmm. What can I get for this Serpent's Head?

Trader: Well, if you just killed it you can get a whole crate of magical women's underwear. But if it's more than a week old you can have this napkin with lipstick stains.

Hero: ... I guess I'll hold on to that. How about this Unicorn's hair?

Trader: Whoa! For that I'll give you this pure silver handcuffs and this super valuable nightgown! It's made of real silk, but it seems to have been stained...

Hero: Um...did that number one customer happen to leave anything...useful?

Trader: Hmm. For you? Nah, I don't think any of this stuff is useful. Oh! Except for some rope! She did leave some strong, hardy rope!

Hero: Okay, well I do need some rope.

Trader: Yep! Here. It's pink, fuzzy, and soft. Strange, I know. Who makes "comfortable" rope? Kinda makes you think-what's wrong?


Hero: Oh God... the flash backs...they just won't stop...

(Ah, the trade shop! A place full of miscellaneous useful tools to buy, and willing to take your useless crap too! A staple of the fantasy gaming genre right next to the inn, the tavern, and old man who spouts legends and tales of hidden treasure locations.
This particular story was surprisingly popular. It didn't garner as many likes or reblogs as other stories, but I had some fun conversations about the topic because of it, and that's worth more to me.)


*******

The Enchantress #19: He Joins the Circus!

Female ringleader: Welcome to the annual village festivities!

Hero: Oh hey, there's a festival going on?

lady: Sure thing! We party until the sun goes down! There will be clowns, jugglers, magicians, sweets, and a humongous circus tent entertaining us all night long!

Hero: That sounds pretty neat. Maybe I'll stick around and see things for myself.

Lady: *giggle* I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here!

*One hour later*

Hero: Mm, whoever invented cotton candy is a genius! I'll leave after I check out those clowns. It's been a while since I enjoyed a festival.

*Two hours later*

Hero: Hmm, I wonder where that giant tent came from? It's pretty big for such a small village. And speaking of which, where's the exit to this place...cotton candy's still the best thing ever...

*Three hours later*

Hero: I feel pretty dizzy...bright lights and strange carnival music everywhere. And, um, 
where did all of the male clowns go?

*Six hours later*

Hero: I keep walking in circles...everything's spinning...shouldn't the sun have risen by now? ...oh, hey clown ladies...I don't wanna play right now...

Harlequin #1: Nonsense! Come with us! The show's about to start!

Harlequin #2: And have another cotton candy, while we take you there!
Hero: An-another one? I don't really-h-hey...please let go of me...this isn't the front entrance to the circus tent...

Harlequin #1: No no no! You're not watching the show.

Harlequin #2: We're getting you ready! Ready to perform!
Hero: P-perform?

Female Ringleader: *Enters backstage* Yes, dear hero! Time to give the show of a lifetime 
to our special audience!

Hero: ...You're...

Enchantress: *Removes Ringleader outfit* Did you miss me boy?

Hero: You!...oh...what's going on? L-let go of me...

Enchantress: Oh no, dear. They have important jobs to do! Getting you ready for your first show!

Hero: My...my what?

Enchantress: Oh, it's beginning...get him in the ring!

Hero: W-wait! What's going on? L-let me go...

Harlequin #1: No time for your whining!

Harlequin #2: The show must go on! And on! AND ON!

*All the seats are filled to the top. The hero is dragged in the ring by two female clowns. The Enchantress re-dons her ringleader outfit*

Enchantress: Hello all you ladies out there! All you witches and sorceresses! All you she-demons and she-devils! All you succubi and lady evil doers of all shapes, sizes, and capabilities!

Crowd: *cheers*

Enchantress: We have one hell of a show for you all! I'm sure you recognize today's guest of honor, the hero who has vexed us all in the past!

Crowd: *booing*

Enchantress: And also, our lovely harlequins!

Harlequins: *wave excitedly*

Enchantress: We have a wonderful show for you tonight! But the question is, how long will it be? Well you see, we're about to play a little game! These two funny clowns and the All So Unbeatable hero will be playing a little game! A game that will determine his future and ours!

Enchantress: As you can- Whoa, you two are quick! As you can see, these two will be manhandling our precious hero. They will be playing with him like a little toy...and I don't mean the kind children play with...


Enchantress: Oh, look at him struggle! Look at him try to fight, listen to him grunt! It should be easy for him to take just two little clown girls, shouldn't it? But he's eaten so much of our drugged cotton candy!

Enchantress: Oh, they've got him pinned down, but he's still trying to shake them off! She's slowly sliding her hands down his pants now...

Crowd: *cheers*

Enchantress: He better find a way to stop them, because if he lets them have their way...if they make him blow his load...then this night will last another three hours!

Enchantress: Oh no! Those two lovely clowns have got him in their clutches! How can this be? How can the beloved hero be beaten so easily?

Enchantress: He's wants to get away...he's struggling so hard but I bet it must feel so good...Is this-? IT IS! Ladies and, well, other ladies! He has soaked his pants! The show will last another three hours!

Crowd: *cheers and jeers*

Enchantress: And the Harlequins lift him up on display! The poor hero looks so broken, so ashamed...

Enchantress: What do you say? Should we give the boy a break? Or should we just go straight to another round?

Crowd: One More Round! One More Round!

Enchantress: ANOTHER ROUND! Clown Ladies, do your thing!

*An hour later*

Enchantress: They've pulled down his pants...look at his poor, overworked, but still active cock!

Enchantress: He's shaking, but the clowns aren't breaking a sweat...he's got so much willpower, trying to resist...but they've got him in their mercy!

Enchantress: Oh this is a sorry sight! They're stuffing his face with More cotton candy! Eat up, little boy! You need all the energy you can get!

Enchantress: He's trying to spit it out, but nope! Not on the harlequins' watch! He's being serviced on both ends, one clown feeding him, another stroking him...I think this is it!

Enchantress: Oh, hold it back, hero, hold it back! Oh No! HE'S CUMMING! It's his sixth orgasm tonight! Doesn't he know the show will never end this way???

Enchantress: What a hopeless man! Our husbands and brothers are waiting for us outside the village! Though then again...I doubt any of us are that upset, eh?
Crowd: *chanting* ONE MORE ROUND! ONE MORE ROUND!

*An hour later*

Enchantress: What's this? While her partner holds the hero in a headlock the other clown's pulling out...It's Her Signature Gag Penis! Made of the smoothest polyester conjured by yours truly as a gift! I knew you kept it!

Enchantress: Surely the hero won't let this happen...he's struggling hard kicking and bucking like a horse...but...But He Could Do Nothing To Stop It!

Enchantress: Isn't this such a sad sight? The hero who we've loathed and feared, raped by painted ladies in a circus tent!

Crowd: RAPE THE HERO! RAPE THE HERO!

Enchantress: Still he tries to get away! He's shaking in vain...he can't control it...I sense another orgasm coming up...

Enchantress: YES! There it is! And the lady isn't even stopping! Will the horror ever end?

*One hour later*

Enchantress: What are they doing? This isn't in the script...Oh My God! Is that another clown suit?

Crowd: *Howls with laughter*

Enchantress: They've got another clown suit? But I thought there were only two harlequins?

Enchantress: Oh no! Could it be? They're trying to put the hero into the clown suit!
Enchantress: Despite his exhaustion he's fight back! Harder than he has in hours! Why, I think he's beyond desperate!

Enchantress: But they're getting it on him! They're putting him in the suit!

Enchantress: One leg...Both legs...they're buckling it up...it looks like the suit's too small to fit his cock so they're just leaving it out...

Enchantress: He's trying to fight them off but the clowns are getting there way...One arm in the sleeve...if they get him in the suit then that means...the other arm is in...She's trying the back-string while her partner holds him in a wrestling hold...he's on the ground...

Enchantress: She's done it! They've forced the harlequin suit onto him! AND THEY'VE MADE HIM CUM YET AGAIN! It seems this night has made his body confused...humiliation alone gets him off!

Enchantress: Ladies! Our hero has been unwillingly recruited as a permanent member of our circus! Oh, look at the poor boy trying to tear the suit off of him! But he's not strong enough and oh so tired...someone stuff more cotton candy into him, that oughtta cheer him up!

Enchantress: ALL YOU LADIES UP THERE! This brings us to our next break! As the ladies drag their new partner into the backstage room, I hope you will enjoy the festivities that will never end! Come back next time for more excitement! More Humiliation! And MORE PLAYFUL CLOWN LADIES!


Enchantress *thinking*: Hmm, I wonder if they'll share...

(I never had a fear of clowns as a child, but I certainly never found them erotic either. Not even Harley Quinn from batman did it for me. I honestly don't remember the inspiration for this little bit of erotic storytelling, but here it is nonetheless)


No comments:

Post a Comment