Wednesday, December 5, 2018

The Enchantress #11 through #15

These are the original Enchantress Stories originally written for my Tumblr, transferred here: #11-20



Enchantress #11


Enchantress: Jumping in front of my last paralysis spell to protect that village girl? Oh how cliche.
Hero:
Ugh. Damn! Run, girl!

*The enchantress walks up to the little girl, stepping over the hero on the way*

Enchantress: And just where is she going to go? You didn't think this through, fool.

Girl: Oh no! *Looks around for escape* Um! Er! Ohhh no no no...

Hero: Don't hurt her! No!

Enchantress: Little girl. *hand glows* I have a gift for you...

*All of a sudden, the girl wraps the large leather glove she had hidden behind her back around the Enchantress's spell hand. The Enchantress gasps as her hand bursts in a magical explosion when she casts her spell, turning her hand into a stump bleeding colorful magic instead of blod. Her form begins to dissipate*

Hero: YES! Just as planned! You destroyed her puppet form!

*Shocked at her defeat, the enchantress's magical form begins to disappear, her consciousness returning to her real body miles away. She takes a few rocky steps toward the cowering girl and whispers something at her. Then she falls backward, facing the hero at eye level*

Enchantress: Oh hero...clever hero...but you should be careful who you
rescue...*disappears*

*The girl walks up to the hero*

Girl: I'm sorry. You saved my life, but there are no doctors in this city anymore...they've all been driven away...

Hero: I'm sure this paralysis spell will wear off after a day...

Girl: You can stay in my bed.

Hero: I'm so sorry for...imposing.

Girl: Oh no! Don't be silly! A brave hero like yourself is forever welcome in my house. I'm not letting you lift a finger until you're all better!

*With a strength the hero didn't expect from such a small lady, she lifts him into her house. Before she shuts the door behind them she smiles privately to herself, thinking about all of the fun she'll have thanks to the enchantress's whispered instructions on how to perform and renew the paralysis spell*\

(This is one of the first Enchantress stories in which the hero is able to, at least partially, have some sort of victory. The implication that the village girl will be keeping the hero hostage ala Stephen King's Misery. Hopefully, with less torture and more sexyness...)

*** *** ***

The Enchantress #12

Hero: Ugh! ER! RAH! Let me go!

Enchantress: Stop squirming. It's adorable, but pointless. Those ropes are unbreakable.

Hero: You won't win! We will beat you in the end! You-!

Enchantress: Your heroic prattle is amusing, but I've heard enough of it for tonight, so I'm gagging you now.

*produces small, sausage shaped toy and stuffs it into the hero's mouth*

Hero: What are youMMMRPH! MMMPH! MMMPH!

Enchantress: I'd calm down if I were you. Every time you try to resist the gag it extends deeper into your throat.

Hero: MMMMMPH! MMM-!? Mmmm? Mmmph..........

Enchantress: Oh dear, quieting down now, are we? Can't handle a little deepness?

Hero: ....

Enchantress: There you go. Now you understand. No more fighting back...oh, don't cry little one! Have you really never experienced this before?

(Ah, a penis gag that grows the more you struggle... Sexy and Sadistic? Or choking hazard? I should note that this is, technically, a case of Early Installment Weirdness because later it will become apparent that the hero character definitely has experienced deep throating before...)

*** *** ***

The Enchantress #13


Enchantress: Fancy seeing you here again, "hero". For what do I have the pleasure?
Hero: I just want you to undo the spell you've cast.
Enchantress: You'll need to be specific.
Hero: The one you've cast on me...the one that makes my knees weak when I think about you. The one that makes me dream about you every night. The one that makes me ignore all other criminals and monsters and wizards and even other witches, all in favor of fighting You! I just want my mind back!

Enchantress: Oh dear...this is unfortunate. You see...I actually haven't cast any such curse...
Hero: No...you lie!
Enchantress: Oh don't snap at me like that. You already knew this, didn't you?
Hero: No. NO! You're evil!
Enchantress: Yes. And very beautiful...
Hero: Stay back!
Enchantress: Put that silly sword away, boy. I know your heart's not into it.
Hero: Take another step and I'll swing!
Enchantress: Oh? Will we be fighting again? Is that what you really want, you confused little boy? Again and again? I wouldn't mind. But tell me. What if I told you...
Hero: What?
Enchantress: That I felt the same way?
Hero: ......huh?
*Momentarily distracted, the enchantress stepped toward the hero. Before he could swing his sword she grasped his wrists and pulled him into an embrace*
Hero: Mmmph! W-why are we-?
Enchantress: Shhh. Fighting is one thing...grabbing you is one thing...but I won't do it until you admit you want it.
Hero: Admit what?
Enchantress: I think you know...
Hero: ...I...I don't...I have a duty...but...I don't understand....
Hero: ...
Hero: ...P-please don't let go.
Enchantress: Shh...never.
*She leaned in and their lips made contact. Fireworks. Magical lights. A princess in a faraway kingdom felt a disturbance. Wars ended. Sad children smiled. And the hero had never felt so much warmth before*

(I believe that this was the first story I told that wasn't erotic in nature. Just a bit of femdom-fueled kissing.)

*** ***

Enchantress #14

Enchantress: Obviously, I've chained you up so that your body can't feel anything. Those gauntlets prevent you from using your hands from touching anything and your legs are chained to the ground. You are helpless.
Enchantress: But don't worry, hero. I won't be hurting you while you're in such a helpless state. No, I won't be touching the front part of your body at all.
Enchantress: Every day I'll put aside thirty minutes of my time to come to your room and play around with the back of your body, with you helpless to stop me. I'll massage your shoulders, stroke the back of your neck, tickle your adorable butt, and maybe even nibble your ears. But I will never ever touch your front side.
Enchantress: Maybe, every now and then, I'll even press my, *ehem* upper body against your back...just to see you squirm, just to hear you gasp.
Enchantress: In time, if my hypothesis is correct, after weeks of this imbalance you will crave to have your front side touched. You will beg and scream for me to just stroke your chest.
Enchantress: And you would lose control if I were to stroke your penis just once with my pinky.
The Hero day 1: That's absurd! You're insane. Let me go!
The Hero day 2: S-so what if I have a hard on? That means nothing!
The Hero day 7: No I'm not breaking! Go away! Stop touching me you fiend!
The Hero day 14: I...I'm not going to break...I'm just tired of trying to break these chains for now...
The Hero day 18: Oh my God...your breasts...n-no I don't mind...but I'm still not breaking...
The Hero day 21: Oh my God! P-please unchain me! I won't try to leave, I just...I just want to be unchain...no, I don't want you to stop. Please! Don't leave me!
The Hero day 24: *whispers* I give up. please...
Enchantress: Please what, dear?
Hero: Please...do the thing you said you would do...when you first trapped me here...
Enchantress: say it. I want you to say what you want me to do. I want to hear how utterly defeated you are.
Hero: ...p-please...please stroke my penis...with your pinky...I beg of you...
*And with a satisfied smirk the enchantress gently rubbed the defeated hero's gender with her little finger. He came alive in an explosive orgasm moaning and gasping for a solid minute and a half as weeks of cum shot out of him. He was completely broken by the pleasure, all willpower drained. The Enchantress, satisfied with how broken the hero was, deemed him safe to unchain and led his unresistant body to its new prison; her room, to serve her however she wished.*

(This idea had originally come up as a Marvel Comics fanfiction, in which case Ms. Marvel, aka Carol Danvers, would fall victim to a lecherous Moonstone, who uses her psychiatry to break her this way...)

*** *** ***

Enchantress #15

Innkeeper: Welcome, weary traveler, to the town's inn! Are you here to stay for the night, or are you staying in town fo-
The Hero: Okay look, do you have any rooms available tonight?
Innkeeper: Well...
The Hero: Oh my God.
Innkeeper: Sort of...
The Hero: You have GOT to be kidding me! Here, too?
Innkeeper: Every single room in the inn is booked by...
The Hero: By an Enchantress, I know. You and every other inn in every single town within a hundred miles.
Innkeeper: But she gave special instructions. Anyone is allowed to rent those rooms unless they fit the description of, and I quote, "An Adorable Young Swordsman Hero With A Shield, Belt Full Of Weapons, Cloak, And Eyes Full Of Hope And Naivete". I don't mean to be rude, sir, but you kind of fit said description...
The Hero: ...My eyes aren't filled with THAT much hope these days...

Innkeeper: According to her instructions there are a list of requirements if you want to sleep indoors for the next couple of weeks. You have to sleep naked, for one thing. Alternatively she left a few, erm, bizarre outfits you could try on while sleeping. You're also not allowed to keep weapons on you, but you're allowed to bring friends. The window can't be locked and you're to expect a visit from her late at ni-Oh, I see you're not interested. I hope you have a good night, nonetheless!
The Hero: *Grumbling* another night sleeping in the streets…

("Adorable Young Swordsman" and "Eyes Full of Hope" were great descriptors of the hero's character up to this point. Later on I start writing him as slightly more tired of the enchantress's games. Never cynical, just a bit of sourness.)

*** *** ***

The Enchantress #15 Part 2

Succubus #1: Hello, brave hero! Dashing hero!
Succubus #2:
You must be sooo cold in just that shirt and cloak!
Succubus #3: Come with us...we will keep you nice...and...warm...
Hero: . . . Look, I'm not really in the mood to fight you right now. If I give you each three gold pieces will you just...just fuck off?
Succubus #2: Rude little boy, aren't you?
Succubus #1: You aren't even a little bit tempted?
Hero: I have not slept indoors for days and I just fought three giant trolls. Plus...
Succubus #3:
What is it, dear hero? What stalls your tongue?
Hero: . . . Never mind.
Succubus #3: Come on, dear!
Succubus #1: Tell us itches your mind.

Succubus #2: We'll keep your secrets...

Hero: I'm kind of, how do you say...spoken for, you know?

Succubus #1: ...huh?

Hero: Like, the whole Succubus-slash-Hero thing...I kind of have a healthier option going on? Like, there's this enchantress who spies on me, right? She does the same thing you do, talks all seductive and that. Really annoying. But she...well, she's better at it than you are. And plus, unlike you, she isn't trying to drain my soul. She just has some HUGE boundary issues. So, yeah. I don't need you guys.

Succubus #1: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

Succubus #2: YOU CAN'T BE SUGGESTING WE'RE NOT AS GOOD AT OUR JOB AS SOME FILTHY HAG???

Succubus #3: WE SHOULD REND YOU TO PIECES JUST FOR THAT SUGGESTION!

Hero: ...You know what? Actually, I would like to come with you guys back to your...cave, or whatever.

Succubus #1: At last, hero. You come to your senses.

Hero: Indeed...you are very beautiful...much more ravishing than that old hag. Let me be yours tonight...

*The hero walks follows one of the succubi while the other two drape all over him. They take him to a small, eerily perfect little wooden house. Inside the house the hero politely takes his shoes and cloak off and leaves his belt of knives at the entrance. He walks to the magically perfect little bed by the perfect fireplace*

Hero: Wow! You weren't kidding, it really is warm in here!

Succubus #1: Yes...

Succubus #2: Warm and comfortable...

Succubus #3: Now, hero. How about you and I have some nice-

*Before she can finish her sentence the hero grabs her chin and brings her face to his, kissing her full on the lips. The other two watch in shock as the paralysis toxin spreads in his body. His strength and experience allows him enough time to make himself comfortable before drifting off to bed*

Succubus #3: ...Did he really just do that?

Succubus #2: What kind of idiot is he?

Succubus #1: I...I kind of wanted him to stay awake a little longer.

Succubus #3: Whatever! We have him now! Let's just drain his life force immediately-!

*Before they can do that the door slams open. The three succubi stare at the intruder and hiss, their seductive human forms melting away to feral, bat-like monstrosities.*

Succubus #1: Who is that?

*The intruder, a young lady, face obscured by the shadow of her hat, lips painted and teeth grit, looks up to reveal glowing eyes. Magic forms around her hands*

The Enchantress: The "Old Hag."

* * * * *

Six Hours Later, the hero finally woke up. It had been the best six hours of sleep he had had in a while. He hears blasting and cries outside. Obviously, there was a fierce battle going on. If he had to guess, He'd say a certain jealous Enchantress was having trouble fighting three succubi so close to their home field, but would eventually win.
Taking his time to get out of bed, loot the house, put his cloak back on, and warm himself by the fire, he finally stepped out of the house and walked away unnoticed. He shuddered at what the enchantress would do to him now after this...but smiled. A Hero must learn to appreciate the smaller victories.

(Gadzooks! The hero is "victorious"? How could this be so! Yeah, this was the first story where I let him have some peace. I'm not a cynical writer. I like heroes and what they
represent! I like Heroic Fantasy (Though I argue that this series is more of a parody of the grittier Swords and Sorcery genre). I wanted this to be fun, and be fun to read and write!)




No comments:

Post a Comment