Thursday, December 6, 2018

The Enchantress #16 (part 1 and 2)

The Enchantress #16


Enchantress: behold, students. Inside this small orb, small enough to fit in my hand, I have sealed an unlucky hero.

Female students: oooh!

*She lifts a Green ball of mist.*

Enchantress: The poor boy is feeling just a tad bit claustrophobic, as you can see. The orb seals the prisoner, keeping them alive within the minimum amount of space. They are unable to move, but fully conscious.

Student #1: that sounds incredibly, deliciously uncomfortable.

The Enchantress: Indeed. So let us relieve a part of that discomfort!

*With a stroke of her finger against the orb the orb begins to glow and an opening is formed. The students gasp as a flaccid penis and a pair of testicles pokes out from the slit*

The Enchantress: I can extract whichever body part of the hero I wish from the orb.

Students: *giggle*

Student #5: Look at the little thing!

The Enchantress: Oh?

*The Enchantress began stroking the cock rhythmically, slowly. She tickled the balls and pinched the skin. The students stopped giggling and stared as the cock became erect and grew to eight inches long and very wide.*

The Enchantress: As you can see, unlike the rest of his body, this hero's penis isn't paralyzed at all. I can make it do anything it could do normally.

Student #3: L-like...make it cum?

The Enchantress: Child's play...

*The Enchantress continued to play with and abuse the cock until it began vibrating, dangerously close to cumming*

The Enchantress: And if I stroke the orb the other way, it goes back to being paralyzed.

*And with one swipe against the orb the cock and balls disappeared*

The Enchantress: Seeing as he cannot orgasm in the orb, I recon he must be feeling an agonizing amount of frustration.

Students: *begin laughing*

*The Enchantress strokes the orb again. The cock and balls reappear.*

The Enchantress: Come now, young ones! Pass this hero along one another to try. I want you to play with the poor thing as much as you want. Bring it to the edge of orgasm as many times as you can! But remember, do not let him out, and more importantly, Never let him cum. Okay?

*She hands the orb, cock and all, to the students who begin poking, stroking, and teasing the penis. They prove to be experienced students, stroking and pumping the penis expertly and one of them even engulfing the entire cock down to the balls. It is brought to the very edge of orgasm but denied cumming every time. The Enchantress watches with great amusement and pleasure.*

*An Hour Later*

The Enchantress: Okay, time's up class! Hand the poor guy back to me, now. I want you each to do your homework and work on your potion essays, understand?

The Enchantress: ...

The Enchantress: So, little hero. Did you have a good time today? They were quite merciless to you, weren't they? I bet you'd do anything to cum right now, eh?

The Enchantress: Well, that won't be up to me to decide. I think I'll let your little friend decide...

*And with a wave of her hands, the entire orb disappears from her hands.*

*In the bedchamber of a faraway palace, home to the royal family of a great kingdom, the orb lands on the fluffy pillow of the youngest princess's bed. A note lays beside it with the following instructions.*

Note: Your hero is trapped in here. He will be for a long time. Have fun.

The Enchantress #16 Part 2

Princess: Oh dear...I don't know what I should do...
*The Princess looks at the genital on her bed pillow. She had read the note and was afraid. She didn't know how to use the orb so she couldn't release the hero. And even if she could find someone who knew what to do, the royal magician for example, she doubted the hero wanted anyone to know about his...circumstances. *
Princess: Hmm...I'm sorry hero. I think the best thing for me to do is to wait for this spell to wear off. All magic eventually wears off, and the enchantress would never allow you to come into any, well, bodily harm.
Princess: However...this is the enchantress we're talking about.
Princess: She wouldn't hurt you...much...but she would...
Princess: ...I...I know what to do.
*The princess took the flaccid penis and rubbed it gently. It grew in her hands. It was embarrassing, but it was the only way to communicate with the hero in his current state, and to tell him he was safe. Then, she opened her mouth wide...*

(This is one I rather like, even to this day. I wish I made it clear that her "students" are all of age, but I genuinely hope that it would be automatically assumed by my readers. 

The freedom to explore femdom ideas unbound by the laws of physics and reality is why I loved this series enough to continue it and make it the bulk of my old blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment