Tuesday, December 11, 2018

One Size Fits All Part 2 (Finale)

“It’s Been Days…and I still haven’t left.”
This is the second and final part of One Size Fits All. It’s a long story of a femdom kidnapping. 3900 words.

“Alright, now take them off and give them to me. I’ll get them cleaned again,” she told me. She smiled as I entered the washroom. “I’ll lend you my pair again until they’re clean.”
I stood awkwardly in the washroom, waiting for her to close the door. It took me a while to realise she wasn’t leaving.
“C-can I have some privacy?”
She frowned, as if she didn’t believe there was really any point in leaving me alone. After all, what was there left of me to show her? But, thankfully, she did leave the room and closed the door.
I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess. My hair was all greasy and my face was still blushing from crying earlier. Part of me was actually glad she didn’t let me leave while looking like this.
I must look like a mess to her, I thought. Why would she care for a man like me-
No! I was falling for her game! I had to remember that I were the victim! The helpless victim…
…I gripped at my pants. I’m ashamed to admit that even now, after I had blown my load in them and they were sticky and disgusting, they were also still so comfortable that I almost couldn’t bear to take them off. Just what chemicals did she use?
There was no need to change out of my shirt. I took them off anyway because I had full intention to shower. There was a knock.
“Pass me the pants now!”
I obeyed. She opened the door just a crack and I gave her the jeans. She slipped me a pair of pink jeans and a towel, and then closed the door. I smelled the towel. It was normal.
The shower water was warm and the shower itself was clean. Too clean. Whatever she had put into my clothes was being washed away. I was feeling more lucid now.
I looked up. This shower room had a small window. My mind began making plans, but I discarded them. Even I wasn’t skinny enough to escape through that window. And even if I managed to squeeze through, so what? Was I supposed to walk naked in the snow until I could get a taxi? Yeah right.
Maybe there was an option I wasn’t seeing. Like, maybe you’re already thinking of a thousand ideas I should have put into place.
But I would argue that you have never felt the way she made me feel…helpless and so sensitive and in awe…one second I felt so safe in her arms, and another I’m desperate to flee…
And besides. Whatever I could do would probably fail. I am not strong enough physically or mentally to pull off anything extreme. I am weak and very docile.
Maybe she knew that. Maybe that’s why she chose to take me home. Maybe she could see how easy I would be take home and never let go.
Just then, I heard the door creak. I flinched. She came into the washroom? I could see her silhouette from behind the translucent shower curtain…what was she doing? She was…oh my God…was she stripping down?
…She had seen me naked. But I had never seen her. To be honest, yes, that was a little uneven. It meant nothing in reality, but I couldn’t help but feel that if I were to see her naked too it would…balance the scales. Give me a little more power. But try as I might, I could not part the veil between us. Because if I did, she would see me too. I would be vulnerable.
So when she began to walk toward me I held the curtain, trying to hold the barrier between us. But like a world superpower vs a small village, she easily swept the curtain away. I flinched, almost tried to cover myself up with my hands. I tried to turn around…
What she did next was a blur…it was so fast… I barely got a glance of her face approaching me…
…she kissed me right in the mouth. She grasped the side of my head, gripping my hair, and her tongue parted my lips with little resistance. Her large chest pressed against mine. I closed my eyes…in that moment, I couldn’t remember where I was or even who I was…I don’t believe in heaven, but if I did I hoped it was nothing but this. The feel of this woman, loving you. Beautiful and powerful can’t describe her. An unstoppable force. An ethereal being. A Goddess.
I could feel her hand travel from my head down to my shoulder. She was holding me up, making sure I didn’t slip.
She took her hand off of my shoulders. What was she doing? I wanted to open my eyes but her tongue…her lips…the feel of her breasts, all made that impossible. I was in such rapture.
I felt something pour on my head, and her fingers lathering my scalp. She was lathering shampoo on me? She broke up the kissing as I felt a feeling like static taking over my mind. No signal, please wait… I tried to open my eyes, but the shampoo soap was covering my eyes…
“You won’t see me yet,” she whispered. I wiped my face, trying to clear myself of all of this soap.
“You won’t see my breasts yet. Or any other part of my naked body…not until you’re completely mine…”
At this I would have gladly opened my eyes, enduring the sting of soap and all, just to assert my freedom…but I couldn’t. In fact, there was a lot that I found myself unable to do…she was still holding me up and I was afraid she would drop me. Falling in the shower wasn’t fun, but it felt even scarier than that. I felt like if she let go of me, I would fall into somewhere cold and uncaring.
But her strong, loving arm never let go of my waist. In fact, her hand closed around my left butt cheek. I leaned forward to try and get a feel of her body…but her other hand pushed me back.
“This isn’t fair,” I said and was shocked at how soft and childlike I sounded.
“Of course it’s fair. You’ll agree soon enough…just try to enjoy your shampoo. Let me wash you…”
She continued to lather the shampoo. I could feel her fingertips, like she was probing my mind. An alien abduction, and no hope of going home. Shampoo soap washed down, like the thoughts were pouring out of my head.
Gone was my urge to leave. Gone was my planning and scheming. Gone was shame and fear.
One thought remained, though. I still felt the unbearable inequality of it. I tried so hard to open my eyes, but shut they remained. I wanted to lift my hands and touch her. Not even her amazing breasts, but any part of her other than her hands. She could touch me. Even when she was several feet away she could manipulate my body into doing her bidding with her body…with her chemicals…with my own clothes…and now with shampoo.
At the very least I should have tried to get her to stop bathing or touching me…I could do nothing about it, but at the very least I wanted to pretend to resist…
“Stop…p-please…stop…” I tried to speak. It was costing all of my power.
I felt her face close to mine. Even with my eyes closed and my sense of smell bombarded by the shampoo, I could feel her warmth. So close to me…and in that moment I didn’t just yearn for more of her touch, I could not live without the little bit she was allowing me.
“…p-please don’t let me go,” is what came out of me.
She just kept shampooing me. Then she washed it off. Then she dried my entire body with the towel…the towel that was normal. But at the same time, it was a normal towel that belonged to this goddess holding me, and that made it special. It bound me as much as everything else she had given me.
****
I woke up. It was morning again. I was wearing another one of her T-shirts and sweatpants. I didn’t even wonder what happened to my T-shirt. I remembered yesterday only vaguely. I remembered the urgency to leave, being overcome with such pleasure, desperation, and utter failure.
I was sober. I think…she had me in her clothes, after all. Heck, anything at all could be used to keep me here another day. This soft blanket on top of me, for instance. It was warm and cozy. I threw it off me in fear. The pillow could have been covered in her “special detergent.” I hoped not…
I tried to tip toe off the bed as softly as I could.
“Good morning!” she said.
I looked up and saw her face, smiling like nothing had happened the day before. She had gotten naked with me and stood mere inches away from me. I had even felt her breasts against me…and yet still she was a mystery to me. She had stopped me from seeing her body, from touching any part of her, where areas she had touched all of me. I felt dirty, used. She was pure.
Her T-shirt was that of three pink question marks. They were supposed to be the same size, but the two surrounding question marks were stretched far larger than the middle one. Also, they were much rounder than the middle one.
I got up and walked up to her, looking firm and determined I hope, and said, “This has to stop. I am going to leave right now.”
“No you’re not,” she said. “You gave me your keys and phone. You’ll leave when I know you’ll be safe.”
She grinned at me, daring me to challenge her. I looked up at her, trying to ignore the fact that her breasts were up to my face in height.
“If you don’t give them back to me,” I took a breath, “I’ll go without my phone and car keys.”
“You see? You’re still sick,” she said. She took a step closer. I took a step back.
“Sick?”
She took a step closer…and just kept walking. Caught by surprise, I leapt back. She just walked right into me.
Her chest bumped into me, her entire body’s strength unstoppable. I fell back onto the bed. She stepped to ward me so that her foot stepped between mine. She loomed over me with authority.
“Reckless drinking…losing track of time…restlessness…” she said.
“W-why are you doing this?” I said.
“Oh, paranoia, that’s bad. Losing control of your bodily functions…”
“You did something to make me do that!” I said.
“You poor baby, don’t you see? I think you know that you need to stay with me.”
“Why?”
She smiled, and rubbed the side of my knee with hers. Her hands were on her hips. I shuddered at the touch. “You think you want to go back home because you believe you can take control of your life. But remember where I found you? Drunk half to death at some bar!”
She leaned down over me. Her hair drooped down, brushing against my chest. Her gaze was piercing, reading me up and down. I tried to back away from her, further onto the bed. The blanket made that difficult. I grasped for something to pull on, to help me get away. All I could grab was the pillows. I tried to put the pillow in between me and her.
“You think you can get your life back together on your own, that you don’t need any help. But you weren’t able to, were you? You weren’t healthy,” she said. She took the pillow away from my hands.
She held me down, pressing down on my chest with one hand. I couldn’t move. She climbed onto me…oh my God…
She lay on top of me…
I couldn’t think… she lifted up my head and placed the pillow under it…
Her weight on top of mine…her stomache lay on my crotch…it was too much. I couldn’t even imagine getting up. Every possibility of escaping this was gone. She looked at me.
“You need someone to take control, dear. You need someone to keep you in check, make sure you stay where you need to be and remind you of your place. That’s why you aren’t leaving my house, dear boy…”
“I…I’m my own man…I need to figure things out for myself,” I said.
“Are you? Have you felt like a competent adult at all for the last couple of days? Have you been certain of anything at all?”
I looked into her eyes. At first I had felt like an adult…but as the days and hours passed by I had become less and less…I couldn’t tell the time, I couldn’t control my own body…she had taken all of that from me. She made me into her helpless doll…
The doorbell rang. The sound woke me up from my thoughts. My Godde- NO! I shook my head. My “captor” looked at me and pressed a finger to my lips.
“Wait for me, okay?” she winked.
She got off of me and I felt so cold. I listened to her footsteps as she walked to the living room toward the front door. The door opened.
There was a stranger’s voice. A female voice. “Hi, ma’am.”
“What can I do for you, officers?”
Police? It had been so long since I heard any other voice beside my captor’s captivating tone and my own pathetic, tearful voice. I knew that I was on the verge of surrendering to this lady. I was as helpless against her charms as if I were a child she kidnapped. I needed to make myself heard.
“Sorry to bother you, ma’am. We know you’re a busy woman,” a male voice said.
“We have some witnesses saying that they saw you driving off with a man in your arms?” the female said.
They were looking for me! I needed to speak up. I needed to make myself heard. But why wasn’t I shouting?
“Pardon? A man in my arms? Well, I’m certainly on the chubby side, but there’s no way I could do something like that,” she said. I could feel the coy smile she must have had.
I tried to shout, but nothing came from me.
“We want to search your house, if you’ll let us,” male cop said.
“You don’t have a warrant,” She said.
“No. That’s why we’re asking for your favor,” female cop said.
I tried to think of what I was fighting for. The words “freedom” and “escape” and “independence” popped up in my head. But they were just words. They barely had meaning. I continued to lay still and silent.
“Okay, fine. I’ll let you in,” She said. I couldn’t believe my ears. She was letting the cops in? But on one condition. Only YOU can check the inside of my bedroom. It’s a mess right now, full of underwear and, um, other girl things. I don’t mind who checks the rest of the house but that is my one condition.”
“No promises ma’am. I won’t search your room if there’s nothing going on, but as soon as there’s anything funny I’m afraid I’m going in too,” said the male voice.
I heard the two cops walk into the house, their footsteps coming closer and closer. Even then I still didn’t say anything. My mind was almost blank with only the foggiest desire to leave. I mumbled something that sounded like a cry for help under my breath.
I could hear my captor coming to my room, joined by another set of footsteps. The other one, the male, probably, was going through the living room.
They opened the door. My captor walked in, her face as untroubled as ever, and beside her was a red haired lady wearing a police uniform. I looked at the policewoman. She looked at me.
And then she looked away! I tried to cry out to her and made a sound just loud enough anyone in the room could hear. “H-help”
The policewoman continued to ignore me, opting to search the closet instead. “You weren’t kidding, lady. This is an inexcusable mess you’ve got up here.”
“Well, just so you know, I was in the middle of…cleaning up,” my captor said. She walked up to me and sat right next to me. We both watched the policewoman “search” the room, I in horror and she happily. I tried again to cry for help, but she still ignored me.
“Hey! You find anything?” the male cop yelled.
“Nope!” the female officer said.
I couldn’t believe what was happening and tried to get up, but my captor pushed me back down. She gripped the elastic of the pants I were wearing and, as casually as opening a chip bag, pulled them down. I gave a soft yelp and tried to resist but she ignored me. She pulled down my underwear too and began softly squeezing my junk. I desperately looked at the female officer in the room just a few feet away from us, but we might as well have been alone.
In shock, this continued for two minutes. I was more erect and frightened than ever before.
“I checked the basement. Nothing down here but laundry. That’s a lot of pink T-shirts, ma’am!” the male cop said.
“Oh I know,” my glorious captor replied, continuing to squeeze me. “I own the company that makes them. Why would I ever need to buy any other brand?”
“Is that so? Well, I think we’ve seen enough. Dana, you done?”
“Just about,” the female cop said. She turned to my captor, not even giving me a passing glance. “We’ll probably want to check any other property you might own, or any storage you could be renting.”
And my captor winked at her and said, “That might take you guys a loooong time. I own quite a bit of property, you see.”
“I know,” the female cop said, smiling.
The male cop was my only hope. I had to call out to him. But whatever miniscule willpower I had before was being squeezed away…
The female cop finally looked at me as she opened the bedroom door. She smiled and pulled down her collar. I was horrified to see underneath her uniform was a white and pink T-shirt. She winked and slowly shut the door.
I could hear the footsteps, both of them, walking away, growing quieter and quieter. My chance was getting smaller and smaller, my fate sealing. I tried to give a loud roar, but could only muster enough for a pathetic, ecstatic moan.
I heard the door closed. I missed my shot. Tears rolled down my eyes and I don’t even know if they were from shock, sadness, or unbearable pleasure.
And she looked down on me and smiled. She stopped squeezing me to my horror and pulled up my underwear and pants. She couldn’t just leave me like this!
“That was interesting, wasn’t it?” she said.
“Who…who are you?” I said.
“That doesn’t matter. Now, where were me?” She lay on top of me again. Her stomache to my crotch, her chest to my chest and her face to my face. I was a helpless doll once again, but now even moreso. On top of me was evidently a mysterious, powerful woman who outclassed me in every regard.
“Now, answer my question,” she said. “With everything you’ve gone through…can you honestly say you’re a competent man?”
“…no,” I said.
“Good boy. You see?” her lips met mine and I surrendered at once. Her lips on mine, her hands wrapped around my body, all of her weight pressed against me. My erection raged on in my pants.
She separated from me and giggled. “Good boy. And earlier, when you said it wasn’t fair that I never let you see my body but I could see, touch, and squeeze yours whenever I wanted…do you understand now?”
Yes, I did. It was foolish of me, like a child complaining about how his parents could punish him but he couldn’t do anything to them. Her body, her very identity, was a treasure, a gift from the heavens. She was a Goddess. I was just a mortal, a mortal male. What right did I have against hers? Of Course she could have me whenever she wanted, like a woman can breathe air. Of course the reverse wasn’t true.
I nodded and she stroked my hair.  “You’ve taken the first step to accepting your new role…a role you were born for, I can tell. Have a reward!”
And without waiting to hear my pleas she raised her body and crawled forward. Her crotch was now just upon my crotch, her stomache above my chest and her breasts floating right over my face, blocking my view.
The last thing I saw were three pink question marks before being pummeled, smothered, and sealed away by two great breasts. She didn’t let up no matter how hard I tried to lift her, to gain some control over what were doing. Her hips grinded against mine, her breasts soft but uncompromising. And her laugh when I moaned in orgasm, ruining my pants yet again…and again…
And when I was spent beyond spent and she…always flawless, forever…said to me, “Maybe one day, eventually, I will let you see some of me. When I want you to, you can have what you want from me…”
She got up from the bed. “Now go put away those dirty clothes of yours and take a shower. I’ll cook us up some breakfast. I know you’re hungry.”
She was right, of course. I did what she told me and we had a nice meal together.
** ** ** ** **
Since that day I have not managed to leave this house. It has been over two weeks.
Sometimes I have lapses and I forget where I truly belong. I think I can escape, but she always catches me. Either with her clothes, with her body, or some other method I can’t predict. She still hasn’t told me everything about her. I still don’t know where I am in the country, or if anyone is looking for me…probably not…
I never lose track of time anymore, unless she believes I’ve been “naughty.” Then hours can last like days, or days can feel like hours…and I’m trapped in a cage of both space and time until she lets me out. She still uses her detergent on my clothes, and even tells me ahead of time. She’ll say, I’ve used my detergent on your pants, and I will willingly put them on and the same thing happens to me each and every time.
Despite what she said, she hasn’t let me see her body yet…I can feel it and touch it when we’re in bed, but there’s always clothing in between us…she can squeeze my body whenever she wants. She strips me whenever she wants and we’ll have our version of sex whenever she wants…she’ll make me cum again and again without ever letting my penis into her…but that’s her right as my Goddess…
…I am trapped and I doubt I could ever leave…I wear the clothes she gives me and sleep in her bed willingly…It’s been days and I am trapped in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment